Vegas Schmegas. Nashville, Smashville. LA, no way. New Orleans? New BOREleans. Okay, I’m kidding. All of those places are fabulous Bachelorette destinations, but they are makin’ room for the new kid on the block. Palm Springs. Thanks to Coachella, travel bloggers and the amazing work of the media and tourism boards in Palm Springs, this corner of California is becoming the new hot spot for Bachelorette’s!
Thinking about choosing Palm Springs as your fling before the rings destination? Read on for the Ultimate Guide to Planning a Palm Springs Bachelorette!
I Turn my Swag on
Wouldn’t be a bachelorette party without a little swag. Some ideas include:
- Custom wine labels
- Any “Palm Springs Before the Rings” Swag
- Little Hangover Kits (mini mimosa/bloody mary supplies, tylenol, travel sized essential oil)
- Customized Pool Totes
- A million floaties
- Custom Bikini’s By Alt Swim (see Below)
- Flamingos & Monstera’s
- Spiked Lemonade Stands
- Palm Springs Pool Party
- Vintage Hollywood
- Desert/Palm Springs Theme
- Rosé All Day Station with customized wine labels
Fun Things to do for a Palm Springs Bachelorette
- Purchase/Pack Colourful vintage outfits and hire a professional photographer to snap pic’s around town for a photo shoot (You can frame the photos as keepsakes)
- Try the Happy Hour Cooking Class at Copley’s, set in a gorgeous outdoor courtyard
- Head to the Parker for some pampering at Palm Springs Yacht Club
Pool Party Hoppin’
- Make the rounds and hit up Colony Palms “The Purple Palm” for Brunch, ARRIVE for poolside games, Ace hotel for DJ music and drinks & Saguaro for sunset sips
Shopping & Spa Sessions
- El Paseo (Shop this famous strip in Palm Desert (about 25 minutes outside of Downtown Palm Springs) and book pedicures or blowouts at one of the spas on the Drive)
- Stay local and shop in Downtown Palm Springs on North Palm Canyon Drive & The Shops at Thirteen Forty Five
- Head to Cabazon & Desert Hills Outlets for a serious shopping sesh (complete with photos by the famous dinosaurs and windmills)
- Vintage Shopping
Group Cycles around Downtown
- Social Cycle – 2 Hour Tours that stop at a few bars & restaurants
- Sunny Cycle – Modern tours, group and individual tours available. Bike has flat screnn TV, stereo, USB phone chargers, misters and electric motor function to ease up on the ride
- Joshua Tree National Park
- Salvation Mountain
Time to eat!
- For a full list of my favorite restaurants downtown, see this post
- Feel like staying in? Let the chef come to you!
This should give you a solid place to start planning your Palm Springs Bachelorette Extravaganza!
Check out this post for recommendations on Where to Stay, Workouts, Hikes, Spas, Brunch, Happy Hour & Aprés Dinner Locations, and More Things to Do. It’s got it all, ya’ll.